Xiongan New Area is actively promoting the construction of strong smart grid and ubiquitous power Internet of Things Source: State Grid News? Author: Anonymous? November 25, 2019 14:23?
At the beginning of this year, the “Approval of the State Council on the Overall Plan of Xiongan New Area in Hebei (2018-2035)” and “Guiding Opinions of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council on Supporting the Comprehensive Deepening of Reform and Expanding Opening of Xiongan New Area in Hebei” were successively released, which marked the Xiongan New Area. The planning blueprint for the project has been drawn, and this “city of the future” will move from the top-level design stage to the substantive construction stage. As a model for high-quality development in the new era, Xiong’an New District is crucial to building a smart, convenient and efficient energy network. For more than two years, State Grid Corporation of China has conscientiously implemented the deployment of the Party Central Committee and the State Council, actively served the construction of Xiongan New Area, and coordinated the implementation of a strong smart grid and ubiquitous power Internet of Things, providing the green and smart development of this “city of the future”. Strong energy support.
1. The Xiongan Citizen Service Center is the first large-scale urban construction project constructed after the establishment of the Xiongan New Area. It is mainly responsible for government services, planning exhibitions, conferences, corporate offices and other functions. Whether in the process of construction or after it is put into use, the Xiong’an Citizen Service Center has explored and formed an innovative “experimental field” for domestic architecture and a “model demonstration area” for future cities.
2. Walking in the Xiong’an Citizen Service Center, you can feel the epitome of “smart city” everywhere. Among them, Jingdong unmanned supermarkets, Baidu unmanned cars, and permeable grass-planting bricks have electricity as the basic support and also have the genes of “smart”.
3. In this park with a total construction area of 99,600 square meters, the State Grid Xiong’an New District Power Supply Company has deployed 51 ground source heat pumps, 2 energy stations, and more than 200 charging piles in the park to provide comprehensive facilities for the park. energy services. Among them, the ground source heat pump, cold and heat energy storage and the reuse of waste water temperature are used to supply cooling and heating in the park, and realize the green and circular use of energy in the park.
4. In the face of a park-level comprehensive energy project of nearly 100,000 square meters, in order to coordinate electricity, heat, cold, water and other energy sources, and ensure the safety and stability of building energy supply and charging pile operation, the State Grid Xiong’an New District Power Supply Company comprehensively applied The key technology of the ubiquitous power Internet of Things has developed a city smart energy management and control system (CIEMS). This system automatically controls all energy systems through more than 2,400 energy information collection points set up in the park to achieve horizontal “water, electricity, gas, heat, and cold” multi-energy complementary control, and vertical “source-network-load”. – storage – people” efficient coordination. “This system applies advanced technologies such as the Internet of Things, big data, and multi-energy flow management to realize the whole process management application of energy production, transmission, consumption, management and control. , comprehensive supply and monitoring of energy such as cold, heat and hot water, intelligent regulation, demand response, energy efficiency analysis and other comprehensive services.” explained She Jiaju, a researcher of urban smart energy management and control system.
5. “CIEMS is like the ‘smart brain’ of the park. We have connected it with electric meters, water meters, hot and cold meters and other equipment, which can comprehensively monitor the power distribution system, energy station and building energy in the park, intelligent control, Analysis and decision-making, intelligent operation and maintenance. CIEMS can manage and control every element from energy production to the end of consumption.” The staff introduced.
6. In addition, the CIEMS system is also the “energy guard” of the park. Once the energy system of the park fails, it can not only assist the equipment operation and maintenance personnel to automatically identify the failure, analyze the cause of the failure, analyze the impact of the failure, and automatically give suggestions for troubleshooting, but also make reasonable resource allocation for personnel, materials and vehicles. Realize smart dispatch.
7. After the CIEMS is put into use, through the intelligent comprehensive management of the internal energy of the park, only electricity can save 10% of the operating cost of the park every year.
8. In addition, the State Grid Xiong’an New District Power Supply Company aims to build the country’s first “Ubiquitous Power Internet of Things Comprehensive Application Demonstration City”, accelerate the research and development of urban smart energy management systems, and fully promote the research and deployment of CIEMS family projects. Create a smart energy management and control platform suitable for multiple scenarios such as parks, campuses, hospitals, and urban complexes, and provide “tailor-made” energy management solutions for different customers.
9. The CIEMS system is a microcosm of State Grid serving the development of Xiongan New Area and building a world-class green smart grid. With the most advanced concepts, the highest standards, and the safest and most environmentally friendly technologies, the construction of the power grid in Xiongan New Area is scientifically planned, and the reliability, intelligence, and electrification of power supply are world-leading, making Xiongan power grid a world-class green and smart city power grid. The development goals of the future power grid in Xiongan New Area. Building a highly electrified new energy system, creating a beautiful ecological environment, and the ubiquitous power Internet of Things will make Xiongan smarter, greener, and more livable.In the future, a group of
The Links: LQ104V1DG11 CM100DC-24NFM